This looks really cool!
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Go on a pan-galactic planet killing spree with Buster, the reluctant planetary assassin and his skeevy boss, Veedo. Retro fun for the whole family! Or at least for you. This game demo was designed to run on the Clockwork Pi GameShell as part of the Clockwork Pi Game Jam, but we had so much 'fun' debugging it, that we also included the Windows version to try!
A few survival tips for rookie Busters:
- Avoiding critters can be useful. Dig around them if need be instead of fighting.
- Sometimes you need to find another exit path. You can dig up also!
- Busters gun has a longer range than critter attacks, keep 'em at a distance!
- Fighting topside has more manuevering room than in the planet.
- Sometimes the bomb gets in the way of fighting - clearing a path first can help.
- solid rock cant be dug through, you need to search for a soft spot.
- rapid fire is your friend!
Click download now to get access to the following files: